If you are looking for a full service property manager in the Boise, Eagle, or Meridian area, A Sterling Approach Property Management (ASAPM) would love to speak to you. If you have an existing rental home, are preparing to convert your current home into a rental/investment property, or you have purchased or are about to purchase an investment property, below is important information you will need before hiring ASAPM to manage your property.
Would you like to speak to us by phone right now? Find out how available we are by calling now! Tricia Sterling-Wright or Renae Knapp (the owners of ASAPM) will gladly take your call at: (208)789-4312 or (208)789-6983.
ASAPM is a full-service property management company located in Boise, Idaho. ASAPM manages properties in Boise, Eagle, Meridian, Nampa, Garden City and Kuna.
Our goals are to:
- Keep your property occupied with quality tenants
- Maintain the marketability of your property
- Keep you in compliance with rules and regulations governed by Idaho Fair Housing, as well as local, state and federal laws
We manage residential single-family homes and multi-family housings that are in good to excellent condition. Another way to say this is: we manage safe, well-maintained homes that attract quality renters.
There are two of us. Tricia Sterling-Wright and Renae Knapp. Initially, you will likely speak to Tricia, who works with new owners, property turnovers and maintenance. Renae is also available to you for questions regarding your account, and any time Tricia is not immediately available.
In selecting a property management company in the Boise area, you will find companies of many sizes. The advantage to a ‘Mom-n-Pop’ shop such as ours is that you will personally work with the owners of the company, who know you and your property. You will have only two points of contact who always know everything regarding your account, tenants, repairs and the condition of your property.
We charge 8% of rents collected.
- We will advertise your property with quality, professional-level photos and a marketing video of the exterior and interior of your property on our website. Your ad will reach hundreds of websites and thousands of potential renters.
- We will find quality tenants through our nationwide tenant screening process, covering credit, criminal, employment and rental history. Once approved, your tenants will be added to our outstanding lease agreement.
- We will collect your rent and ensure regular inspections for your property are handled.
- We will manage the maintenance headaches with our fantastic group of contractors.
- We have 24-hour emergency services.
- We will communicate with you regarding maintenance issues that will disrupt your cash flow (see Owner FAQs, on this website).
- Our turnovers are fast and professional. We personally inspect your property before, during and after tenancy, and communicate with you on the condition with professional move-out reports and photos.
- We will do everything in our power to ensure you have your rent payments by the 11th of each month, and no later than the 13th, along with a statement you can easily understand, and including access to any maintenance invoices.
- Court proceedings for evictions are rare, but we will ensure the proper legal notices are delivered and that court proceedings start as quickly as possible, when necessary.
Ask us about our “Lease Only” services for owners who self-manage, but still appreciate help advertising and locating quality tenants. We can take care of the headaches associated with advertising and running applications, and put your next tenant on our ironclad lease agreement, along with collecting your first month’s rent, fees and security deposit. After that, we turn it over to you. Use this service as often as you like!